Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Boy #2


Here are some ultrasound pictures of our baby boy from a couple weeks ago. During the ultrasound we learned that he has a cleft lip, and another ultrasound this week showed that he probably has a small cleft palate. It has been hard news to hear, but we are now both accepting the situation. We knew that it was always a possibility because Luke had the same thing, but it still has been hard. We know that God has made this baby boy just how He wanted him to be. Please keep us in your prayers!

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you , for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalms 139:13-14

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love seeing the US pics:) I'm praying for you- much love. Amy

Meg said...

I'm just getting caught up on your blog! We're so excited for you guys and the new addition to your family... Love you and praying for you!

Red said...

I'm so behind as well, wondering when the new little one was gonna be born. Excited for a new addition, and praying for your family as well! Love you! Sorry catching up on the phone has been a bit tough lately! I haven't forgotten about you!

Kristen said...

Michelle, you are an excellent mother, great nurse and will be wonderful with this new little guy! Find the best plastics man in town! You will become BFFs, for sure. How great that medicine can work wonders!
Love you, hope to talk to you soon,

K